国際伝統空手連盟 - Kokusai Dentō Karate Renmei
The International Traditional Karate Federation's mission is to preserve the principles of Traditional Karate developed by Master Nishiyama, with the support of Sport Sciences and Neurosciences. The maxim that guides us is “Budo for Life”, a vision of Karate aimed at the development and improvement of the human being. The well-oriented practice of Traditional Karate, in addition to effective self-defense, brings many benefits to physical and mental health. Our institution is at a time of growth and expansion at a global level, based on solid strategic planning. We are open to anyone who wants to join an organization recognized worldwide for the quality and seriousness of its work. The tradition continues. Gilberto Gaertner, ITKF Chairman 国際伝統空手連盟 - Kokusai Dentō Karate Renmei
ITKF Articles of Incorporation
ITKF Organizational Structure
Gilberto Gaertner – Chairman
Antonio Walger – Board of Directors
Ibrahim Al-Bakr – Board of Directors
Roman Pavlovic – Board of Directors
Luiz Alberto Küster – General Secretary
Rui Francisco Martins Marçal – Treasurer
Sadiomar Santos – General Director
Fernando Silva – Controller
Jorge Alexandro Crosa – Controller
Sensei Tasuke Watanabe – (Brazil) Chairman, ITKF Shihan-kai Council
Sensei Gilberto Gaertner – (Brazil) President/Chairman, ITKF
Sensei Eligio Contarelli – (Italy) – Committee Member
Sensei Justo Gómez – (Argentina) – Committee Member
Chairman – Sensei Bernardo Contarelli – (Italy)
Sensei Gilberto Gaertner – (Brazil)
Athlete’s World Champions Committee
Cornel Musat (Romania)
Ricardo Luiz Buzzi (Brazil)
Manona Danciu (Romenia)
Martina Rey (Brazil)
Communications and Marketing Committee
Eyal Nirr (Israel)
Leonardo Neves Berg do Prado (Brazil)
Allef Santos da Silva (Brazil)
Ibrahim Albakr (Egypt)
Roman Pavlovic (Slovenia)
Innovation and Technology Committee
Vinícius Sant’Anna Pinto (Brazil)
Joarez Evangelista Franco Junior (Brazil)
Rafael Gustavo Gaertner (Brazil)
Sheriff Abuel Enein (Egypt)
Leonardo Neves Berg do Prado, as Communication Advisor
Raphael Gustavo Gaertner, as Innovation Advisor
Francisco Alexandre Martins, as Finance Advisor
Antonio Sergio Palu Filho, as Legal Advisor
Joarez Evangelista Franco Junior as IT Advisor
Vinicius Sant’Ana Pinto as Planning Advisor
The ITKF, in order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, shall carry on the following activities:
• Hold the World Traditional Karate Championship and related activities.
• Hold the Traditional Karate World Cup.
• Hold and support regional tournaments, inter-country friendship tournaments and other related events.
• Establish, conduct and supervise various rules and regulations for Traditional Karate competition.
• Establish, conduct and supervise various standards pertaining to the techniques of Traditional Karate.
• Establish, conduct and supervise various standards pertaining to the qualifications of instructors and judges.
• Establish, conduct and supervise various standards pertaining to the athlete’s status.
• Hold and support lectures and seminars pertaining to Traditional Karate.
• Establish various educational and research institutions for the development of Traditional Karate.
• Publish & distribute official publications related to activities of the organization & Traditional Karate in general.
• Exchange information to provide useful material for member organizations.
• Carry out other activities necessary for achieving the aims of the organization.
Photo GalleryCheck below the gallery of photos from ITKF
In case of questions please contact ITKF team using the form below.